Yeah buddy! It’s Wednesday and due to X’s shit poor planning skills we’ve got a massive episode for you in the middle of the week. We managed to have Andrew Torrez from Opening Arguments podcast once again as we talked about oh so much…and even more on the Uncut show we do on Patreon…like 30-40 minutes more. Dude loves to talk.
- More Christian fear of #buttstuff a
- Trump voters don’t live in reality anymore
- Jim Bakker warning people about God’s Judgment (with Andrew)
- Mark Taylor mad about churches taking non-profit route
- Rick Joyner says emergency rooms are still open if ACA fails
- Pro-Truth leader using other people’s works for profit (with Andrew)
ATHEISTS IN FOXHOLES
X comes at you hard with three specific stories about how atheists are still fighting the good fight with people disrespecting that damned first amendment that lets us be soulless heathens we are. Let us know what you think!
TIME FOR RANTS
For many people the issue of trans rights isn’t a big deal but to me, it encompasses so many people that I know and love. To see them maimed by this news that our president of the United States of America thinks that they’re less than equal in our society is something I just can’t let slide by. It’s got me fired up and exhausted at the same time…and i’m CIS! I can’t imagine what they’re going through as a community.
Here are my words about it.
Alright folks that’s it for the Monday show, we do have MORE ANDREW coming up this Wednesday when we drop the second episode of the week. Join us then!