It’s Wednesday and the middle of the damn week and it’s a damn week for sure. The Outcasts are back in full force this episodes and I mean X, Felicia, and Kyle, to talk about a lot of topics as we continue to kick the hornet’s nest of far right assholes and poke fun at some of the worst real audio that we could get our hands on. Join us for our midweek episode as we talk about:
- Richard Spencer writes checks his group can’t cash
- Texas church shooter practiced on live targets, yep he’s sick
- Roy Moore’s brother Jerry claims Roy is being persecuted
- Unqualified judge Brett Talley approved by Senate GOP
- Gavin McInnes mistakes two different types of terrorism
- Alex Jones claims church shooting was “staged”
Alright folks that’s all we got for you as far as NEW content, on Friday we will be releasing our Secret Patron Show from about 6 months back which will be fresh to those who aren’t patrons but considering how dated it is, why not give a buck a month and save yourself the anguish of not knowing what’s coming next? We’ll be back again on Monday with a new episode for you all to enjoy. Catch you then!